Saturday, April 24, 2010

Here we go!


So this is my very first blog post ever, which is kind of exciting. The purpose of this blog site is to track my exciting adventures over the next year. First up, exchange trip to Marseilles, France.

Here's a photo of the beach in Santa Barbara, California, where I visited in February. It was so beautiful!!!

I've booked my plane ticket with a 6 hour layover in Amsterdam (yay!). There will be lots more to come. I hope to share many photos with readers over time!

1 comment:

  1. "Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." -Miriam Beard

    "The great difference between voyages rests not with the ships, but with the people you meet on them." -Amelia Barr

    Cheers to your adventures and the education it affords you. Jealous! -Don

    ReplyDelete